Lo Duca Chianti showcases the Sangiovese grape giving it its beautiful ruby red color and a dry, smooth zesty flavor profile of violets, cherry and berry fruit.
Before modern wine distribution techniques, straw wrapped around these iconic bottles served two purposes: easy-to-blow-over round bottles could now stand up straight and the baskets added protection during shipping. The Lo Duca family sourced an Italian bottle maker willing to revive this old-world custom; creating a fun throwback bottle with a great wine inside. The Lo Duca Bros. company was founded in 1941 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Lo Duca Chianti
- Orders placed before Tuesday at 3pm will be eligible for Tuesday pickup. Orders placed after Tuesday at 3pm but before Friday at 3pm will be eligible for Friday pickup.
- When you arrive on Tuesday or Friday between 4-7pm, please park along the southside of Gibson Street, in the valet loading zone.
- Call 715-835-8888 to tell us the name on order and the make & color of your vehicle.
- Because we will not have face-to-face contact with customers at this time, before we come out to your vehicle please;
- Either open your trunk or a rear door where we can place your order.
- Have your ID ready to hold up to the window of your vehicle for verification of age and confirmation of order.