DIVE'S WINTER IGLOO EXPERIENCE
At Dive, patio season never ends! Enjoy the beauty of Wisconsin's winter from the comfort and unique perspective offered by our igloos. Our signature heated outdoor igloos offer the coziest winter experience around, complete with soft seating and comfy decor. Dive's full drink menu, as well as The Informalist's woodstone pizza pie menu, is available to enjoy inside your igloo.
Photo: [v] imagery + design
IGLOO RATES & RULES
• There is a non-refundable reservation deposit fee at the time of booking - the fee is $50 for Tuesday - Thursday reservations, and $100 for Friday - Saturday reservations. Dive is closed on Sunday - Monday and igloos are not available. Holiday and special event dates will reflect higher reservation fees - please check specific dates to see applicable fees.
• The reservation fee will be applied to your total food and beverage purchase on the evening of your reservation in the form of a credit - if you spend at least the reservation fee on food and beverages (before taxes), you will receive a full credit; if you do not spend at least the reservation fee (before taxes) you will forfeit the difference.
• Reservations are a max of 1 hour and 45 minutes long, and igloos are cleaned between reservations.
• Igloos comfortably fit up to 6 guests with a max of 8 guests.
• Igloos are equipped with a wireless speaker, comfy furniture, and a heater; we do still recommend dressing warm!
• Dive's full menu is available to order from the igloos, including woodstone pizza pies from The Informalist.
• Cancellations will result in the loss of your deposit.